The 2021 Australian Track and Field Championships saw our very own Ori Drabkin set and break Australian records and achieve his own Personal Best in all 6 events he competed in.
Ori’s incredible accomplishments were:
- Para U17 100m – Finished 2ndplace - achieved a new record for the U17, U18 and U20 of 14.55
2. Para 100 open - Finished 8th place - broke his own PB record with a 14.29.
- U17 para 400m – Finished 1st with a PB of 70.32 - new U17 record
4. U17 para 200m - A PB of 30.14s - new U17 record
- U17 para Long jump – Finished 3rdwith a PB of 4.01m
- U17 para 800m – Finished 2ndwith a PB of 2:59.24