Head of Learning – STEAM and Partnerships
• Grew up in country Victoria and moved to Melbourne to study. It was during my first year of my Science degree that I knew I wanted to become a teacher.
• Completed my Bachelor of Science (Major – Genetics and Molecular Biology, Minor – Immunology) - Monash University
• Completed my Master of Teaching (Secondary) – The University of Melbourne
• Currently completing Master of Education (Leadership and Management) – The University of Melbourne
• Currently completing DET Coaching for Influence course
I am a driven educational leader and teacher, with a passion for promoting student engagement and wellbeing through the development of a growth mindset and inclusion of student agency. I aspire to one day become a Principal so that I can broaden the impact I can have on the lives of the students I have the privilege of teaching.
“Be the kind of person you needed when you were younger” – that is the type of teacher I aspire to be. A teacher that sees the potential in every one of my students, and guides them to achieving their best, academically and personally. A teacher that inspires students to become lifelong learners and encourages them to follow their passions. And to put it simply, a teacher that makes school every student’s ‘happy place.’