2019 Senior School Course GuideSenior School Enrolment Application
The Senior School provides an adult learning environment. The focus is to create a positive culture and maximise student learning and success. Associated with this culture are high expectations, which we have of all our students.
All students in Year 10 will undertake a program that involves studies in the following eight areas of learning. This program leads students on to a full range of choices in the VCE and then to Tertiary study or employment. It will consist of:
- Physical Education / Health
- Arts Electives or LOTE
- A VCE study or VET (Automotive)
Other Year 10 Requirements:
All Year 10 students are required to complete two weeks of work experience usually in the last two weeks of Term 4. Students undertaking a VET course will be expected to undertake their work experience in an industry setting relevant to their VET course.
Senior School Enrolments:
- Complete an Application for Enrolment for Senior School
- Provide your child’s last report
- Provide a copy of your child’s birth certificate
- Provide a copy of your child’s passport in not born in Australia