VCE Program Requirements:
Student programs over the years of VCE at Bentleigh Secondary College are:
- Year 10 — A VCE / VET Study
- Year 11 — An English Study 1 & 2, Five other VCE studies
- Year 12 — An English Study 3 & 4, Four other VCE Studies
Note: Even when one Unit 3 & 4 study has been completed in Year 11, Year 12 students must undertake five VCE studies.
Senior School Enrolments
Parents/Guardians seeking enrolment at Bentleigh Secondary College, throughout the school year, should complete and submit the form below and provide the documents listed, to the Enrolments and Transitions Officer via email at: email@example.com for consideration of an interview.
Support Documents required for an Enrolment Application for an Interview
- Provide your child’s most recent Semester School Report
- Provide a copy of your child’s NAPLAN results
- Provide a copy of your child’s Birth Certificate or Passport
- Provide a copy of your child’s VISA (if born overseas)
Tours are run during the day where you can visit classes, ask questions and speak to students and teachers. You will be able to see our state of the art facilities and more importantly, learning taking place.